Seemingly minor strategy and structuring mistakes, such as selecting the wrong type of entity to operate your business at the beginning of a business's life cycle, can have very adverse effects on the success of your business venture. To assist entrepreneurs in avoiding these mistakes, we provide a number of formation services tailored to start-ups including, but not limited to:
- Choice of entity determinations;
- Business entity formations, including limited liability companies (LLCs), S corporations, and C corporations;
- Capital structure evaluations;
- Governance model structuring;
- Stock purchase agreements; and
- Shareholder agreements.
In addition, we offer a number of post-formation services including, but not limited to:
- Shareholder or member meeting preparation and assistance;
- Board of Director or Board of Manager meeting preparation and assistance;
- Advice and assistance regarding government grants, loans and equity financings; and
- Assistance with joint-ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, split-ups, spin-offs and other major corporate transactions.